Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ashley & Mike's Engagement






Well...and...so...
I agree to shoot a wedding without thinking. And in spite of myself, REALLY love the experience from stressful start to finish. And now am venturing into the wedding world yet again...

Ashley is the daughter of one of my Sister-in-law's best friends. We've known this family forever. To be honest, I'm the "new" kid on the block as far as Darcy's family goes (even after 15 years) but Ashley wants me for their wedding photog, and asks for engagement pics, as well.

The wedding is August,2011 Engagement shoot done over 2 days this September (yup, Alberta weather interfered, but honestly, worked to our benefit!)

Ashley & Mike are so great to work with, And I can't wait for their wedding!!!

Here's a few from the engagement shoot!

No comments: